Sunday 10 October 2010

Men At Work

For an assignment this week I thought I would try to capture people at work. The School of Forensics is having a new building erected so I went to the site office and asked if I could take a few photographs. The site manager was very helpful and ensured I had all the correct gear to wear. Things have changed drastically since I played on building sites when young. Now there are digital key fob locks and turn styles to enter and leave the site. On site there is safety rigging and harnesses on all high rise equipment.  You are not allowed anywhere near the site unless you are wearing a safety helmet, safety glasses, and steel toe capped boots. I was also given gloves to wear but managed to avoid wearing them.










1 comment:

  1. I really do love the last photo, its perspective and depth, the juxtaposition between the two men and the one between the men and the wall(s), great composition. I would love to see more photos added to this project.

    ReplyDelete